Tuesday, November 08, 2005

update

3 out of 3 varying shades of pink and blue lines seem to agree: the pink lines at Planned Parenthood were very, very faint, but the person who saw me read them as a positive. She said that many positive tests look that way--- very faint, sometimes so faint you almost have to squint to see the line. I guess she would know, right? She estimates I'm 5.5 weeks. Somehow I still feel very hestitant about this, though-- unconvinced, even. I want a darker line, darnit. So I'll test myself again tomorrow or the next day, and then must hie me to a doctor to find out if this can really be happening. Cross your fingers for me? I'll feel very silly if this all turn out to be wrong.

yowza. so much happening all at once.

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I can remember the first time I got pregnant. It felt so unreal ....

Anonymous said...

Your friendly neurochick here.. we just did a reaction yesteday where we got very faint, faint lines (well neurons really)-- but they're real. They're there. I'd say wait three days before you try again.

Fingers crossed! R

Scrivener said...

When we were trying to conceive Chloe, lawmom took an EPT and it said if the line developed after 5 mins or something it was a positive. She took it, checked in 5 and no line. Ten minutes later, a line appeared. She went to Planned Parenthood and they confirmed it and said that it was about as early a positive test as we could possibly have gotten. Sounds like you're in a more or less similar situation.