Wednesday, February 23, 2005

late

I'm late. It's been this way for a few weeks. It could have to do with an increase in stress or with this new drug I'd started taking, but there it is. I don't feel any different... I think. But hubby, having heard me mention the lateness several times now, has decided to go out in the dark of night to fetch a test and some chocolate. The latter, he would have me believe, is nearly the real reason for his trip, but I've never known him to have such cravings for chocolate. I'm holding my breath until he returns.

I'm not sure what I want to happen-- I think I'd be happy either way at this point-- we've been talking about trying to start a family soon (maybe planning for a summer birth in 2006) & in the meantime I'd decided to take a bunch of my students to the U.K. for a summer course. I'm not sure if I can imagine that happening while I'm 5 mos or so pregnant, though, so it'll be one or the other, but not both and hopefully not neither.

He's back.

No comments: